Legion of the Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of the Lost Souls

Place for Guild Communications to happen for Legion of the Lost souls of wyrmrest Accord

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application - shadow priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaezen

Application - shadow priest Empty
PostSubject: Application - shadow priest   Application - shadow priest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:58 pm

Required imformation:

Character Name: *Kaezen
Armory Link:
Class: *Priest
Talent Build You Plan To Raid As: *Shadow
What are your professions and skill levels? *Mining (350) Tailoring (444)
Do you have/are you willing to use Ventrilo? *I have it, and know how to use it

What is your level? *80
If you are not 80, how long do you think it will take to level to the cap?
Please tell us your guild history and server history: *I was in a guild called Psycho on the server Ner'zhul. I left because it was having management issues, and I wanted to try roleplaying.
Are you willing to use the mods we require? *Yep

Have you read our Guild Rules and do you agree to them? *I am aware of the loot rules, and I definatly agree to them.

Will you come to raids prepared and with a good attitude? *Yes I will

Do you understand you may have to sit out from time to time? *Yep

Do you have your 3-piece Frost Resist set? *My old guild didn't recquire frost resist and I have never died on Saphirron, but I can get it if need be.

Are there certain days/times you are not available? *Monday
What percentage of our raids can you attend? *All of them if they are not on Monday.
What will you bring to the guild? Why should we pick you? *I am already in 25 man gear, in my old guild I could pull around 3k dps. I am a strong player and I know my class. I'm friendly and helpful =)
What is your e-mail? (So we can give you the status of your application) *jesspiper12@hotmail.com
Have you read and Understand Loot and Raid rules?*Yeah
Do you have Vent?*Yep I do.
Back to top Go down
Admine

Application - shadow priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - shadow priest   Application - shadow priest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:52 pm

Yay Shadow Priest!!!! Your Hired!
Back to top Go down

Application - shadow priest
Page 1 of 1