Legion of the Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of the Lost Souls

Place for Guild Communications to happen for Legion of the Lost souls of wyrmrest Accord

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raid Rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Raid Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Raid Rules!   Raid Rules! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:26 pm

((OOC: This is mixed OOC and IC.))

Good Evening. This is going up now, in preperation for us starting 25mans on Friday. There will be a seperate post detailing the loot system we'll be using, recommended mods, etc. However, this is the post for the rules Raiders are required to follow, and shall list consequences for not following these rules. This is mostly because with 25 people on vent at a time, things can get chaotic, and such with the rules, this makes it easier on us all.

Rules:
1) Do not be saved to the 25 man raids we'll be doing. This is the most important, seeing as if you're already saved, we can't take you, and thus we can't help you get gear. This applies only to 25 man Naxx, 25 man OS, and, when we get to it, 25 man Malygos. VoA we will be running raids for, but it's not as important since it's easy to get a group for after the Battle of Wintergrasp, so we're not going to worry about enforcing it. If you accepted/declined our raid, and are saved for the instance we're doing, it will be a kick at the most, at the minimum a demotion, which can affect your chances later on about getting loot.

2) Be ready to summon at raid time. Be glyphed, repaired, specced, etc, when the raid starts, so we can summon you, buff, and go. This is as much a way to keep our downtime to a minimum as it is to see who's going to be on so we can figure out what slots we need to fill. If you don't tell either myself, Akkashta, Celinda, Pavati, or Shikah, that you're going to be late, when we look to our brothers and sisters in our other guilds for additional members, then the Horde at large, we'll be assuming and filling your slot accordingly. If you later show up, you will be on standby, and can only fill in your slot in the raid if someone either leaves for whatever the reason or willingly gives their spot up.

3) When you are invited on the Calender, please accept or decline the invite so we know whom to expect. Please keep in mind that if you do decline, we will want a reason why. If the reason is akin to Rule number 1, you will be gkicked. Otherwise, we are understanding, and can make arrangements accordingly. However, if you do neither accept or decline, and come raid time you are not online and ready, you will be demoted and warned, complete with a personal letter. The second time this happens, you will be kicked from the Legion. If this sounds harsh, I do apologize, but we are all about retaking what the Lich King has taken from us. If you chose to ignore our call... find someone who's more tolerable to take you in. It's not me.

4) No purposeful feedback, reverb, random music, shouting, etc, while we're talking to eachother. It bothers some of us, and makes it harder for those chosen to lead the fights to explain what goes on to those who haven't run with us before.

5) Be mindful of your leaders, and respect them. This should be a no brainer, but I figure it should be posted anyways. Those who have been chosen to lead do so both because they want to and because we awknowledge that they are knowledgable. If you do not respect them, expect to find my bootprints on your face.
Back to top Go down
https://lotls.forumotion.com

Raid Rules!
Page 1 of 1